Monday 15 November 2010

Soldier in a boonie hat

Just a little thing I was drawing earlier today. I might try to model it if my current workload goes away, but I'm not being too hopeful.

























Personally, I really like the trousers, though the boonie hat needs a bit of work, as do his arms and shoulders. I should remember to always work from the bottom up. Also, I'm aware of the issues with proportions, but there is little I can do to rectify them at the current moment in time.

And here he is coloured in:

























And yes, I am aware that he has no hands....

1 comment:

  1. The best boonie hats are undoubtedly the ones that are durable, affordable and a UPF -rated fabric for more protection. Great boonie hats should also be waterproof, and has a wide brim to protect the face and vision when walking. I have the Columbia Bora Bora Booney II and by far, one of the best hats I have. The UPF-50 is awesome and no match for those cheap ones you can buy, I tell you this one is the ONE. Here's this awesome site that has lots of reviews for you. Check out: http://backpackingmastery.com/top-picks/best-boonie-hat.html

    ReplyDelete